Terms & Conditions
- As expressly stated herein, https://enhancedvitality.com.au/ makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the site. In no event shall https://enhancedvitality.com.au/ its directors, officers, employees and representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages related to the products or services sold.
- Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate.
- https://enhancedvitality.com.au/ will not be liable for any outcomes, loss and damages from using any information whatsoever on or linked to this website.
- Professional advice is required for each particular ailment, topic, issue, concern and for dosages. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes from your actions. Nothing contained in this service is intended to be or should be taken for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice or your health practitioner.
- This disclaimer covers all material and information of all types in any and every part of this site and its attachments.
- Read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the services of this site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth above. If you are not willing to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use these services. https://enhancedvitality.com.au/ may modify this agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the agreement. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications."
Last Updated: 20 September 2021