Bio-Botanical Research – Proflora 4R 30 Capsules
PROFLORA 4R REPLACES BENEFICIAL FLORA
Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract, which occur naturally in healthy soil. Endospores are undamaged by antibiotic therapies and stomach acid, making them the perfect addition to Biocidin protocols.
Evidence suggests that the increase of inflammatory gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and intestinal permeability may, in part, be attributed to a under-consumption of these vital spore-producing flora. The combination of Quercetin, Marshmallow Root, and Aloe Vera extract in Proflora 4R provide additional nutritional support for “leaky gut” and a healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule a day.
WHY USE SPORE PRODUCING STRAINS?
- Survive to reach the intestines nearly 100% of the time, compared to 1-3% expected in commonly used probiotic strains.
- Play a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT).
- Produce natural bacteriocins to reduce opportunistic and harmful bacteria.
- Produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater mobilization of the immune system.
- Produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase.
- Contribute to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal damaged intestinal mucosa.
- Assist in digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients.
- Remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration.
Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory bioflavonoid that plays an important role in enhancing intestinal barrier function, and aids in healing the GI tract. Our patented quercetin QU 995 is 170 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. 100 mg of quercetin provides the clinically verified amount needed to combat intestinal permeability, or “leaky gut,” while supporting normalization of histamine levels.
Marshmallow Root is a mucilaginous botanical with a long and widespread history of medicinal use. Cooling and soothing, marshmallow provides soluble fiber and moistens mucous membranes. As a prokinetic, it assists bowel motility to alleviate constipation.
Aloe Vera is an ancient botanical medicine used to support mucosal integrity. It is an anti-inflammatory and anthelmintic agent. Our extract of raw aloe is concentrated 200:1 to maximize the benefits to the digestive tract.
Take one capsule per day with meals or as directed.
Warning: Not recommended for use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
3 Billion Spore Forming Cells (Bacillus subtilis, HU58, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii), Quercetin (Patented form QU995), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), 200:1 extract.