Bio-Botanical Research – Biocidin 90 Capsules
POTENT BROAD-SPECTRUM BOTANICAL COMBINATION FOR TOUGH MICROBIAL CHALLENGES
Targets the Entire GI Tract For Healthy And Balanced Intestinal Ecology
Biocidin is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines, which targets the entire GI tract, and supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination. The botanicals also have systemic applications in microbial challenges wherever they occur. Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms.
- Laboratory and clinically evaluated for effectiveness for 30 years.
- Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners of Functional and Integrative Medicine.
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.
- To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox+ with Biocidin.
1 capsule 1-3 times per day or as directed. To decrease the potential of detox reactions, increase very gradually per tolerance from one cap a day. Not for use during pregnancy. Ask your health care professional when starting any new supplement.
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Bilberry extract, Noni, Milk Thistle, Echinacea (purpurea&angustifolia), Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow (bark), Garlic, Grapeseed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil (plant and flower), Oregano oil (plant and flower).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerine, Water, Capsule (plant cellulose, titanium dioxide), < 5% alcohol (potato and/or cane source).
Product contains no allergens such as milk, eggs, yeast, corn, soy or wheat. Free of any synthetic ingredients, colors, additives or excipients. No animal testing. 100% vegetarian/vegan formula. Certified Organic or wild-crafted sources used whenever possible.