- Your privacy is important to us. It is Enhanced Vitality's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website https://enhancedvitality.com.au/ and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we will protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- The company is not purporting to provide specialist or specific medical advice, and all content is for general education and information purposes only. Such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice and is by no means complete or exhaustive, and that as a result, such information does not encompass all conditions, disorders, health-related issues, or respective treatments nor intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Any recommendations are based on general best practice and do not take into account personal circumstances, medications or sensitivities. You understand that you should always consult your physician or other healthcare practitioner to determine the appropriateness of this information for your own situation or should you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan. These statements and information has not been evaluated or approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) or any other authority and are not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source.
- Customer testimonials as found on our site are strictly the opinion of that person and any results such person may have achieved are solely individual in nature therefore individual results may vary. You understand that such information is based upon personal experience and is not a substitute for obtaining professional medical advice. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare practitioner before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 31 July 2019.